Thursday, April 19, 2018

#NXIVM, #Gulen, #Syria, and #Benghazi (cont.)

"That which hath been is that which will be and that which hath been done is that which shall be done, and there is nothing new under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 1:9)

The verse popped into my head repeatedly as I was reading detail after detail of what Keith Raniere did to his "converts". I kept thinking, "I have seen this movie before", and indeed I have. Many times, as a matter of fact. Let me give readers just one example from the following website (many thanks to Frank Parlato):

"According to the complaint, India told Jane Doe 2 that in order to learn more, she had to provide 'collateral', which Jane Doe 2 did in the form of a video in which Jane Doe 2 divulged a damaging secret...."


Did anyone else flash on any similar situations? The first thing that popped into my head was the Skull and Bones Society:


But that is only one of potentially dozens, if not hundreds, of such associations in this country and the implications are staggering. For years, those of us who love America have been stumped as to why men who seemed to care about this country as much as we do suddenly became incapable of standing their ground on any issue of importance, eventually coming to the conclusion they were being blackmailed over some unknown issues.

I urge everyone to go through Frank Parlato's website with a fine-toothed comb; it contains so much more than "just" India Oxenberg's case. Meanwhile, let us get back to cases that are similar to that of NXIVM. For those readers who were diligent during the email drops in the 2016 election, subsequent cases of human trafficking that have been uncovered, and a certain television star who has been trying fervently to educate us, another cult should come to mind: Scientology. And, for those readers who have been keeping up with "QAnon" who had Scientology spring to mind, they now have three little letters of the alphabet running through their minds: "C", "I", and "A". Let me just post a search page so that readers can take their pick(s) of relevant article(s):


CIA (and other intelligence agencies such as the KGB) have used sex in order to keep marks under control and/or force them into doing things they would not do otherwise. It is a despicable habit, and I could write a complete dissertation on this tactic, but time and space do not permit me to go down that trail at this time.

Which brings us to Benghazi. What could possibly connect a perverted cult to a terrorist attack in North Africa? How about Sara Bronfman and her husband, Baset Igtet? Did my readers go through the links I provided in my first post on April 15th? I deliberately left out the following article because it is simply so explosive it should have everyone's undivided attention:


When I first ran across this article I had no idea what I was going to find. I certainly had no idea how long my mouth was going to hang open after reading it. John Kerry and John McCain. The hair on the back of my neck is standing up just from typing those two names. Additionally, the mention of the U.S./Libya Chamber of Commerce has my brain reaching for something it cannot quite find, so I must pose a question to my readers: Didn't Ambassador Stevens attend some sort of ceremony a day or two before his death? If so, was it a ground-breaking or an opening for this CoC? (I am not being lazy; I have a zillion files and I am not putting my finger on the right page[s] yet.)

I was stunned, to say the least, when I ran across a connection between NXIVM and Benghazi. I would never have suspected in a million years. But, the evidence is clear that, at the very least, Igtet had a sentimental interest in his home town and, combined with what I uncovered in 2016, he is definitely someone I would label a "person of interest". For those who have not seen my Benghazi/PizzaGate post, here is the link:


I had no idea how right I was, did I? While this one article drew more readers than any article I have written before or since, I was still only scratching the surface. At the same time, the NXIVM connection seems to answer some questions that were left hanging after I tied PizzaGate to Benghazi, and resurrects some others I have yet to answer. Remember, we already knew about the gun-running (see link above), so the excuse that CIA had an annex in order to track weapons just does not fly. Now, if you would like to float a theory whereby CIA was monitoring human trafficking or doing something a little shadier like "helping" people make such liaisons, I am more than willing to listen. And, one last question: Who was the woman CIA was protecting that night before they were called back to the compound because of the attack? Supposedly she was talking about some sort of oil deal; could it have been Sara Bronfman and, if so, were they discussing oil, or human, distribution? So many questions, even after five-and-one-half years. 

At any rate, I believe I have given readers enough to digest, so let me close here and save Fethullah Gulen for next time. Please post any thoughts, possible answers, or questions in the comments section below. Thank you for reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Only True Way to End Racism