Monday, December 25, 2017

Shell Games: General Flynn, the Las Vegas Shooting, and Fethullah Gulen

This article is a continuation of the one I published on the fourth. We finally have the Gulen link firmly in place, so I need to share with everyone what we have found. First, let me provide an article I ran across which sums up what we know to date quite nicely:


Readers will recall from my previous article that I had a tenuous tie between al-Waleed bin Talal, Huma Abedin, and Fethullah Gulen. I am happy to report that, thanks to some great people on Twitter, I have been able to solidify that connection. Specifically, Abdullah Omar Nasseef:


Then, there is former president Abdullah Gul:



Co-founder of the AKP? Perhaps, but remember Gulen also used to work with President Erdogan. These people are highly deceptive and will violate anything they allegedly believe in order to further the Hizmet:


And then we have what I think is the piece-de-resistance. Gokhan Ozkok:


Now, none of the above is enough to start putting people in jail, but it is much more than we had three weeks ago and now we have the Podesta Group involved! I am very excited, and I look forward to running down the latest information with great hope that I will be able to solidify these links even more as we go along.

STAY TUNED!

P.S.

We cannot omit our dearly beloved former director of CIA, now can we? And, Chuckie Schumer? And, Preet Bharara?





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Only True Way to End Racism